Sunday, April 28, 2013

The HYIP Bulletin is Now Staying in A New Home

After some serious attempts and consideration of trying to get my old website back (thehyipbulletin.com) and after so many multiple attempts of sending emails to my previous host provider, I have decided to finally give up on getting it for now.

I have to settle for the time being on staying with the a new hosting site which is thehyipbulletin.net and start a  new.

Please be informed that starting today, the new website is available at thehyipbulletin.net.

Do tune in for more updates as I bring back to everyone the latest news and updates, rankings and ratings from the HYIP industry.

For those who still do not know my email address, you can always keep in touch with me through my permanent email address at thehyipbulletin@gmail.com. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment