Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The HYIP Bulletin Servers Currently On Propagation Status

Hello everyone. I am very glad to announce that finally I received a confirmation from my hosting and server provider that my old website thehyipbulletin.com is finally on the process of propagation.

I hope that the promised 12-24 hours time is really finally going to be the last turn around time that they provided me and that soon we can finally see my old website up and running.

What I am really excited about is that I will soon be introducing my hosting service too which will allow me to get to know more a little bit closer the admins of the different HYIP programs that they will be running.

It is yet to be realized but it is one of my goals soon too. Please do stay tune for more updates later today from the HYIP industry and here in The HYIP Bulletin.

No comments:

Post a Comment