Friday, May 10, 2013

Minor Updates About The Website

I am very sorry for the brief interruption of my website and that we were forced to set it up back from the start but now I am glad it is finally up and running.

There were some adjustments that my current host provider needs to do in order to ensure that my website will be able to sustain the expected influx of traffic being anticipated. In relation to this, we have to boost up the system and ramp up the standards to its peak in order to ensure that we will be able to have an undisturbed hosting services.

Do expect that the website is well provisioned and that you can expect a better coverage this time around.

More and more updates are also coming in to please do stay tune as I work on the different websites.

I am currently doing the main site and will soon move unto the monitor site which I am sure everyone is very anxious to know about the new designs, templates and of course, the introduction of the new RCB system which will benefit us all.

This will really make all processes and requests faster and I guarantee that this time around it is going to be a wonderful swissshhhh!!!!

TUNE IN AND KEEP UP DATE ONLY HERE IN THE HYIP BULLETIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment