Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Benson Union Moved to PAYING Status

After careful and thorough consideration of the program, I have moved back the program Benson Union to paying status.

The program has been previously moved to problem due to the pending cash out requests that happened almost 5 days ago. The program then processed pending cash outs after the next 24 hours as soon as the program has been moved. The reason for the said pending of some cash outs was due to some scripting problems which have now been resolved.

With the said allegation, I did not move back the program right away in order to make sure that enough time for investigation and observation has been done. Today, with a successful observation period of 3 days the program have had no problems processing instant cash out requests, both from me and from other investors and thus the program has been moved back to PAYING status.

If in case you missed out the information of the program, you can check out Benson Union's program details at my monitoring page with the link here. Take note also that the program is also part of my REFERRAL COMMISSIONS BACK so if you want to deposit in it, make sure to sign up using my referral link in order to request of the commissions that I will be receiving from your deposits.




No comments:

Post a Comment