Friday, March 15, 2013

Referral Commissions Back Processing Reminders # 2

Good day everyone. As most of you know by now, one of the great things that The HYIP Bulletin offers to all its subscribers who are enrolled in the REFERRAL COMMISSIONS BACK PROGRAM is the ability to request for the commissions I am receiving from your deposits.

This has become a very successful program for me and in fact, I am processing almost more than a hundred requests per day already. Since the processing of most requests are done during weekends (more time for me to process the requests due to job reasons) I would like for you guys to please send any RCB requests THAT ARE NOT YET PROCESSED just for me to be reminded in case I might have missed your previous emails. Please be patient if ever since I have to sort out more than a thousand emails per day.

Thank you for your continued support!

Crispin,
The HYIP Bulletin.

No comments:

Post a Comment