Thursday, March 21, 2013

Update on Website Propagation and RCB Requests on 40% Completion

Good day guys. I would like to send out an update with regard to the server propagation of The HYIP Bulletin. As of the time being, you might be noticing that there are some page links which could be broken right now and gets fixed in a few minutes. This is because the servers are currently propagating in to the new location.

Soon, the new canonical of the site will then be https://www and with the help of professional programers and encoders, we can finally have a smooth sail with the daily news and updates.

I would like to apologize to everyone for the noticeable decrease of news and updates in the past 2-3 days now due to the fact that as much as possible we want to finish all the changes in the website and that we can finally focus on the supposed industry updates.

Last but not the least, I would humbly ask for MORE PATIENCE to those who still have not yet received their RCB requests. Please be assured that all of these will be sent to you, and GOD is a testimony to that.

The HYIP Bulletin will always be with you no matter what. And I will make sure that I will do all I can to help everyone in the best ways I possibly can.

Thank you for your support.




No comments:

Post a Comment