Wednesday, December 5, 2012

News and Updates Slightly Delayed Due to Typhoon

Hello everyone. As some of you may know, our country got hit by a super typhoon and one of the areas that was badly hit is our province. Yesterday was really a scary day and the winds were giving me Goosebumps. Luckily I am safe and so is my family (thank God for that!). Unfortunately, because the typhoon was really tremendous it left a lot of damages. Some of which were fallen trees, landslides, floods, etc.

In relation to this, our government ordered that turning off of the electricity in all places for some time in order to prevent electric accidents. Thus, for the much said reason you might notice that some news and updates will not be sent out on time. But rest assured that I will try my best to keep you updated still as soon as I get the chance to do so. This will be ongoing for about a day or two.

Please pray for the casualties and victims of the said typhoon. They need it.

Thanks for understand.

1 comment: