Sunday, December 23, 2012

Platinum Vertex Moved to Scam Status

After having cash out delays for more than 48 hours, I have moved Platinum Vertex to scam status.
I would have to say that the program is somehow a failure for only the early birds reached profit. Regrettably, the ones who invested after day 4 or 5 or so were not in profit thus giving them more of a lose.

The program started off really strong and has gained considerable amount of fame in a short time. With its festive themes, and cash prizes offered people were pretty much attracted right away. Everything was a smooth sail for the program. Nobody would expect it could end up so soon most especially that I has already become a favorite.

Unfortunately, I guess the admin just got pretty much got greedy and decided to shut off his program when I has gained a lot already. They have an alleged "DDOS attack" which we are not sure if true or not, but after then, I only heard delayed pay outs upon returning.

IN ANY CASE PLEASE DO NOT INVEST FURTHER ON THE PROGRAM!









No comments:

Post a Comment