Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: Thomas Of SureInv


Good day everyone. I am very happy to announce that finally the interview with our featured program of the month is finally available. SureInv program review can be found here.

I know that there was a little waiting on your part for this but rest assured that the waiting is all worth it. Thomas took all the time to best answer all the questions that each and every one of us have compiled. I also want to thank those who have sent out their questions for the said program. So without any further waiting, I present all of you “The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: Thomas of SureInv.”


1.) Hi Thomas. Before we proceed with the interview, I believe it is best if you can introduce yourself first to the readers and followers of The HYIP Bulletin and inform us as your role in SureInv.

Hello and thank you for the nice opportunity to share sureinv with your readers. My name is Thomas Jenkins, but all call me TJ. I am administrating the day to day operation of sureinv together with my partner Mike.






No comments:

Post a Comment