Friday, December 28, 2012

Short Term Invesment Programs Strategies, Tips and Tricks

In my absence last Christmas, I received a lot of escalations and concerns regarding how to improve their skills in playing with short term investment programs.

I hope you have been following really close to my bi-weekly updates because there are a lot of tips I have previously included when it comes to investing in short term investment programs. We have practiced a lot of our skills in investing with them for the past weeks and sad to say there are still few who failed to read my instructions on how to do it.

This prompted me to create a separate newsletter with regard to my strategy on investing with short term investment programs. I hope that this will help you in the future and even in the current investment programs that you have. If you have also other tips and tricks about short term investment programs, please feel free to send it to me so I can share it to our fellow readers, followers and subscribers.

As you have noticed by now, every time I enlist a short term program, I always ensure that you will be informed of the risks and possible benefits you can get. Fact is that you can earn A LOT from short term programs if DONE CORRECTLY. It is also a fact that we cannot predict as to what could happen by tomorrow or by the next day due to its fast paced nature. The key strategy I want to inform everyone is to be PATIENT and NOT TO BE GREEDY!

Here are my 5 golden rules in investing with them:
1. Invest only on amounts you CAN AFFORD TO LOSE! This is applicable not only to short term investment programs but to all the HYIPs as a whole. Do take note that the nature of the HYIP industry is very uncertain and LUCK is such a huge factor. We ride on it! Skills are only part of the things that can help make you earn.

2. ALWAYS invest on investment plans that earn DAILY. There are a lot of investment plans that are available and diversification is also good but it is ALWAYS A MUST to invest on the DAILY plan. The rest are just for “extra income if lucky.”

3. Always aim for PRINCIPAL RETURN in the shortest amount of time. This means that you have to make sure that you can get back the investment you did. If you invested $100 for example, aim for getting your capital in LESS THAN 6 days!

4.  Leave your profit as your account balance after 5 days! This means that after you have WITHDRAWN your capital, all that will be left on your account balance is your profit! The DAILY EARNINGS OF YOUR PROFIT are then the ones that you should be cashing out daily. By doing so, you have already ensured that you are in PROFIT rather than in LOSS!

5. In the event that the program is reported to do SELECTIVE pay outs, NEVER REQUEST HUGE AMOUNTS. In general, request only VERY SMALL AMOUNTS (usually less than $5-7) and in proper time spacing in order to TRY TO DECEIVE the admin. If you get lucky, they might process your cash outs. As soon as you get paid, wait for 8-12 hours do send a request again. Do this over and over again in an attempt to get back as much as you can before the admin TOTALLY stops paying. On the other hand, if you ever do huge cash out request, might as well say goodbye to your money without getting a single cent.


Do take note that this is NOT a 100% guarantee that will work. This is just my usual strategy which lucky has always been working really well for me.

I hope that this will also benefit you and you will also share the same lucky that I did in the short term investment programs.



1. Subscribe for FREE Daily News and Updates
2. Win CASH prizes WEEKLY!
3. Got Scammed? VENT IT OUT IN OUR SHOUTBOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment