Monday, October 29, 2012

Count Down for The HYIP Bulletin Program of October

Super great day to all my loving subscribers! I cannot thank you enough for all the support you have given to me!

First, I started The HYIP Bulletin's survey with the hope of finding the best programs today. Much to my surprise, an unimaginable support has come my way and that will not be possible without you guy's help! Special mention to Amanda of 771 Finance and Blue of PrimeX7 who broadcasted my website to their members, but no thanks for running away with our cash! And to PexPay who gave their support to The HYIP Bulletin!

I would also like to thank those who relentlessly and religiously vote for their programs everyday! You have no idea how much I am thankful to you guys!

Next, in a span of 3 weeks time since I started putting up the subscriber button, I am soooooo soooo sooo overwhelmed by the number of you who subscribed! I never did imagine that I will have as much as 566 subscribers in just a very small amount of time! The funny thing before the subscribing button began, it took me almost 3 weeks to figure out as to how I am going to send newsletter to the readers of The HYIP Bulletin! NO KIDDING!!! Thank you to those who kept on send me emails to please please please put subscribe button already! LMAO... Without that drive, I would not have this much subscribers! I love you guys so much!

Lastly, I am SUPAH excited to announce to you that the FINAL stretch for this month's survey is nearing! In just a few more hours we will now be able to determine our very FIRST TOP MOST FAVORITE PROGRAM OF THE MONTH! I have added something on the website and you are now able to see the remaining number of hours left for voting! So what are you waiting for! Invite your family, friends, relatives, enemies and even aliens to vote for our very first TOP MOST FAVORITE PROGRAM OF THE MONTH!

Thank you guys once again! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment