Thursday, February 7, 2013

Al Invest Back to Paying Status

As promised yesterday, I will be giving an update as to the status of the program Alevras Investment after an "non-instant" pay out yesterday. Today, I have received my cash out request.

I connection to this, I have moved the program back to paying status. If in case you want to do investments on the program, make sure to sign up using my referral link in order to avail the REFERRAL COMMISSION BACK PROGRAM.

You can invest on Al Invest for a minimum of $20 and earn for 3-6% daily for 55 days. Processors from LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney and EgoPay are accepted.

You can check out the full program details here.



1. Receive referral commissions back from The HYIP Bulletin RCB Program
2. Subscribe for FREE Daily News and Updates
3. Win CASH prizes WEEKLY!

4. The HYIP Bulletin Websites (Main, Blog, & Monitor)

No comments:

Post a Comment