Sunday, February 10, 2013

The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: Tony Robers of PL Profits

Good day everyone. I am sure I have already informed you about today’s special occasion, and in fact I received a huge amount of emails supporting the program and I am very grateful today.



As I have mentioned last time, we will be conducting an interview with Tony Roberts from PL Profits. I am also very sure that a lot of you will be following this interview due to the fact that there are a number of you in the said program.

For those of you who are not yet familiar with PL Profits, it is the current rank 12 HYIP in our Top HYIP Survey Poll and registered on my Premium Enlisting programs. It has been paying its members for more than a month now on their two rate plans which is 1% per day and 7% per week. You can check out the program review and program details here.

Lastly, PL Profits is also part of my REFERRAL COMMISSIONS BACK PROGRAM so if you decide to join the program make sure to sign up using my referral link in order for you to request for the commissions I will be receiving from your deposits.

So without any further ado, let me invite you are we get to know more the maker of the program that has been making up a lot of noise recently. I would like to present you The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: Tony Roberts of PL Profits

1.) Hi Admin of PL Profits, before we go into the details can you please introduce yourself to the readers of The HYIP Bulletin and tell us about your role in the program?

- My name is Tony Roberts and I do all the administration work for Premier League Profits. My role involves answering support, making sure everyone gets paid, transferring funds back and forth from Processors to bank for our team to use in their work and also deal with the everyday problems that may occur.




No comments:

Post a Comment