Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: Timoleon Corrales of Ad Solid

Good day everyone. Today I am very happy and glad to present to you another part on one of the most favorite and followed section here in The HYIP Bulletin. I am referring to no other than our Admin Interviews section.

I am sure everyone is excited to read this interview since like any other interviews I have received a lot of feedbacks too. But what makes this more exciting is the fact that people are becoming more and more aware of this great program and a lot more are just simply flooding in with nothing but songs of praise to them. The program has been on the industry for a month now and has been paying its members on plans with daily rate of 1.2% - 2.1% daily for a total of 150 business days. This program is also part of my REFERRAL COMMISSIONS BACK so if you are not yet in this program and is planning to join, them make sure to sign up using my referral link in order for you to be able to request for the commissions I will be receiving from your deposits.

Since I do not want put too much suspense on the said matter, I am referring to the interview I have conducted to the admin on one of the highly rated programs in the industry – Ad Solid. (See the program details and review here). I am truly honored to present to you The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: Timoleon Corrales of Ad Solid.

Ad Solid





1.) Hi Admin of Ad Solid, before we go into the details can you please introduce yourself to the readers of The HYIP Bulletin and tell us about your role in the program?

-          Greetings! Hello admin of The HYIP Bulletin and to its readers, viewers and subscribers. I am Timoleon Corrales of Ad Solid and my role in the project is to coordinate and direct the work of our professional team. I'm reading a lot, getting information from different sources and I'm analyzing it before making a decision. As you can see, at this moment, our vector - is East Asia. Our site is translated into Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Indonesian languages.



No comments:

Post a Comment