Saturday, February 16, 2013

Upcoming Interview with TJ of SureInv

Good day everyone. I am very happy to announce that Thomas or Tj from SureInv,the current rank 1 and top most profitable program here in The HYIP Bulletin, has given us the opportunity of having his presence once again here in The HYIP Bulletin Interviews. In a few days from now, I will be doing an interview with him and this time around it will be different from the usual "get to know the program" interview.

The interview will be solely based on what will be the next plans and moves for the program SureInv. This is a wonderful opportunity for us to be able to have a glimpse of what's ahead for TJ and his team.

In relation to this, I would like to once again invite everyone to send out all your questions or concerns related to SureInv and I will try my best to cater and include all these questions for you in the upcoming interview.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment