Sunday, February 24, 2013

Track Invest UPDATE Interview


Hello everyone. I am very happy to announce that today we will be hearing from one of the Top HYIP in the industry today who is considered to be one of the best programs in the middle term investment programs of today. I am referring to no other than Track Invest which was also previously interviewed here. You can also check out TrackInv's detailed review here. Please be reminded that Track Invest is also part of my REFERRAL COMMISSIONS BACK PROGRAM so if you decide to add the program as part of portfolio hearing from their program admin LAWRENCE, make sure to sign up using my referral link. Since this is our second interview with the admin, it will be pointless if we are going to ask the admin about his program since those questions were already answered. Instead, we will be focusing on the UPDATES, EVENTS AND MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS with regard to the people managing the program. Join me as I present to you all The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: Track Invest UPDATE Interview.

1.            Good day Lawrence! Before we actually start with the interview I just want to say thank you for giving us the opportunity of sharing your time with us once again. This is my second interview with you and a lot has happened ever since. Congratulations by the way for finally reaching the first 100 days of Track Invest! I know you are super busy lately, but despite the very busy schedules, I am truly grateful for your prompt response to our interview request. How are you doing? Maybe we can start of by RE-introducing yourself to everyone?

We are really honored that you have given us another chance to be interviewed for the 2nd time too. We really appreciate The HYIP Bulletin admin for giving such an opportunity.
I am Lawrence Newman, the mind behind the foundation of Track invest Inc. I am founder and administrator of the project. I am a professional Forex trader and have been in this field for more than a decade now.

SEE FULL INTERVIEW HERE.

2. Subscribe for FREE Daily News and Updates
3. Win CASH prizes WEEKLY!

4. The HYIP Bulletin Websites (Main, Blog, & Monitor)

No comments:

Post a Comment