Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The HYIP Bulletin Referral Commissions Back Program (100% RCB)

Good day everyone. As most of you know by now, The HYIP Bulletin is unique from other monitoring sites and one of the reasons why most of the followers, viewers and subscribers love THB is due to the RCB program.

As more and more followers come to THB, a drastic increase of requests are processed daily. I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS and thank you so much for your continued support. As of today, I am processing a total of 543 RCB REQUESTS! Can you imagine? LOL! I sometimes have to take up 2-3 hours in the processing. And do not worry, I am not complaining at all. This only proves that more and more are support me, so THANK YOU SO MUCH. 

In relation to this, I would like to ask everyone to help me in the processing of this request. LET US ALL MAKE THE CASH OUT REQUEST FOR THE RCB PROGRAM EASIER AND FASTER FOR US ALL. Here are some things I need your assistance with:

1. As much as possible, please use the RCB button located at my monitor website.
2. A little patience in the waiting for your RCB is HIGHLY appreciated. I can only process the RCB as soon as the cash out request for the commissions I received are paid. Obviously I cannot give something which I do not have and I hope you understand this too. I hope you appreciate the fact that other monitors SIMPLY KEEP THE COMMISSIONS that they receive from you while THB gives everything back.
3. Please make a follow up of our request. Due to the number of requests per day, there are times wherein I might have missed out your request, or perhaps during the time of your request the cash out is not yet complete. I also cannot be online 24/7 so I hope you understand that too.
4. Help the THB by CASTING YOUR VOTES in our Survey Poll and on the respective programs from the monitoring websites. We are simply waiting while THE PROGRAM ADMINS ARE WORKING FOR US. It is HIGHLY appreciated if we can also help them by casting out votes for them.
5. Last but not the least, I am very happy every time I see my RCB page filled up with your proofs of RCB. So please post your RCB proofs.

I love to get paid by admins whenever they list their programs in my site and I will not deny the fact that the fuel for my passion here in The HYIP Bulletin is through my earnings. I mean who does not want to have extra income? Is it not the reason why we are here after all?

I do understand that you guys are as busy as I am (I have to do two jobs daily - one in day time and one at night) or perhaps you are much more busy as I am. For you to spend as that precious 2-5 mins of your time to cast your votes and post your RCB proofs will be giving me already an IMMEASURABLE amount of satisfaction and happiness.

Thank you everyone for your continued support and rest assured that I will always try my best to help you in every way I can.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment