Tuesday, February 26, 2013

HYIP Bulletin Inteviews: Henry Holden of Make-Million

Good day everyone. Before I present today’s news and updates, I am very happy to announce that finally the interview with our featured program for the month of March has finally been published in The HYIP Bulletin Interviews Section.

Make-Millionhas been with us here in The HYIP Bulletin for more than a week now but it has already shown signs of becoming our possible future forerunner in the short term program category. The program has been online for a total of 44 days in the industry now and paying on plans of 125% after 1 day, 10000% after 50 days. You can also check out the program details here. Should you want to join the program, be informed that it is also part of my REFERRAL COMMISSIONS BACK programs so make sure to sign up using my referral link in order for you to request for the commissions that I will be receiving from your deposits.



So without further waiting, please help me welcome the admin of Make-Millionas I present to you all The HYIP Bulletin Inteviews: Henry Holden of Make-Millionfrom the Featured Program of March.


1.) Hi Admin of Make-Million, before we go into the details can you please introduce yourself to the readers of The HYIP Bulletin and tell us about your role in the program?

Hello admin and The Hyip Bulletin readers! My name is Henry Holden, I live and work in the Belize.
I am the administrator of Make-Millioninvestment program, my role in Make-Million.comis managing funds between my team of traders, experts in the financial markets, and investors.I was a skilled HYIP investor for three years and I decided to run my own company. It seems to me, the result is a tremendous.


No comments:

Post a Comment