Monday, February 18, 2013

The HYIP Bulletin Now on A Dedicated IP Hosting

I am very happy to announce that after just a matter of 5 months now, my website is finally going to be hosted in a Dedicated IP hosting. This in turn will help me provide a safer and more secure service delivered to you and to everyone else.

With the success of the website, more and more people are visiting the site daily reaching up to as much as 3500-5000 visits per day (http://www.rankw.com/siteinfo/thehyipbulletin.com). What makes it more fulfilling is the fact that when I started The HYIP Bulletin I absolutely had no idea as to how to make a website or with regard to improving technical stuff, etc. Through the help of other prominent people in the industry, and of course through you my viewers, followers and subscribers my website has finally emerged to become one of the most trusted program and HYIP monitor of the HYIP industry today.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT TO THE HYIP BULLETIN AND I HOPE THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH YOUR DAILY PRESENCE.


GODSPEED TO US ALL!



1 comment:

  1. It is a big advantage for websites if they have a good hosting server and provider which monitor and track visitors or customers who visited your website every day.

    ReplyDelete