Friday, February 1, 2013

Nubcoyu on Problem Status. Possible Scam Sign Due to Delayed Cash Out Processing

We received a newsletter update from one of the Top HYIP of our Survey Poll today which is Nubcoyu. Although I have not been monitoring the program personally, I know that there are a lot of you who is an investor on the said program, thus it is not on my REFERRAL COMMISSIONS BACK PROGRAM..

In relation to this, the said cash out processing is due to the inavailability of the program's staff. I hope that the program will not go on scam soon and that it will continue to pay as soon as they are available.

1. Receive referral commissions back from The HYIP Bulletin RCB Program
2. Subscribe for FREE Daily News and Updates
3. Win CASH prizes WEEKLY!
4. The HYIP Bulletin Websites (Main, Blog, & Monitor)

Here is the entire newsletter:
"Dear Valued Investors,
I'm online through iPhone here. Due to our senior executive officer, Mr. Moriyama will be on trip to Soeul today, and I'm assigned to accompany him on the trip to Korea. I won't be be staying overnight and will be coming back to Yamanashi late this night. Withdrawals are processed up until the 28th at the moment, with the 29th not yet complete. Misaki is on the field trip where carriage of laptops are not allowed. Please expect some slight delays and please rest assured.

Also, please take note of the time difference. My timezone is GMT+9

Regards,
Nubcoyu

Sent From iPhone"

No comments:

Post a Comment