Thursday, February 14, 2013

The HYIP Bulletin Warnings: InvInGold On Problem Status

I have decided to place InvInGold to problem status today due to the fact that I have a pending cash request for a total of 25 hours now.

Yesterday, I have done my usual "hi, hello, how's your program going" pattern and it seemed that everything was fine. Unfortunately today, the admin has a different response. The admin informed that some funds from his program were missing and that the reason why I am on pending status is because of this.

As means of saving the program, the admin is currently waiting for the currency changer to process the funds he has sent them in order to pay out some members.

Needless to say, THIS IS  A HUGE WARNING SIGN FOR A PENDING SCAM.

In any case, please do not invest further on the account until further notice.





No comments:

Post a Comment