Sunday, February 3, 2013

The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: Jim Courtney of Perfect Forex

Hello everyone. It is my greatest pleasure to once again present you another section which is very much looked to by the followers and subscribers of The HYIP Bulletin.

Today, we will be doing an interview on the current best short term investment program who has been online now for 20 days. I am referring to no other than Perfect Forex. Jim Courtney, the admin of the program has graciously blessed us in order to answer out the questions which me and everyone else have put up into for this interview.

Before I start, please do take note that Perfect Forex is part of the PREMIUM ENLISTINGS here in The HYIP Bulletin and is also included in my REFERRAL COMMISSIONS BACK PROGRAMS. So if ever you did sign up using my referral link, then you can request for the commissions that I received from your deposits on payment processors LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay and EgoPay. You can also check out Perfect Forex Program Details here.

So without any further ado, I invite you be with us as as we open another chapter of The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: Jim Courtney of Perfect Forex.



1.) Hi Admin of Perfect Forex, before we go into the details can you please introduce yourself to the readers of The HYIP Bulletin and tell us about your role in the program?

Hello everyone! My name is Jim Courtney and I am founder and main Administrator of Perfect Forex Investment Company. It is of great pleasure to be invite with you here in The HYIP Bulletin and I am very thrilled to answer your questions. I also would like to thank everyone who is currently reading this interview. Hopefully I will be able to answer all your current questions in this interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment