Sunday, February 24, 2013

TrackInv Sending Out A Newsletter to Verify Account Information

We received a newsletter from TrackInv (reviewed here) today which actually surprised me. The reason why I was surprised is due to the fact that I just finished an update interview with them a couple of hours ago and that having the possiblity of the program to pull the plug off COULD be slim.

Another reason is the coincidence of me writing something about another program who is currently doing the account verification scam. OBVIOUSLY TRACKINV IS NOT DOING THIS. And I hope they never will!

I have asked the admin of TrackInv (interviewed here) for the explanation on their short email which they also had to admit was a bit too short and surprising due to an absence of explanation. Anyhow, they will be sending out the explanation few days from now as they send the newsletter for their weekly update, but we do not have to wait for that since they have promptly answered my inquiry.

Do take note that TrackInv is the currently rank 8 in our Top HYIP Survey Poll and has been online now for a total of 92 Days on investment plans 3.5% daily for 15 Days and 4.0% daily for 30 Days. You can invest with them for as low as $10 only on processors LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, and EgoPay. TrackInv is also part of my REFERRAL COMMISSIONS BACK PROGRAMS so if you want to invest on the program, make sure to use my referral link in order for you to ask for the commissions I will be getting from your deposits.

Please see below their original newsletter and also their reply to my inquiry.
Original newsletter:Please check if your account details are correct.
Your account name is thehyipbulletin.
Your e-mail is *****
Your LR account is U*****.
Your PM account is U******.
You have been registered: *******
Thank you,



My inquiry letter and their explanation:
The HYIP Bulletin:I would like to ask why there is a need for verifying such information. Sorry but I am simply trying to be extra cautious specially in this industry.
Thanks.
TrackIn Admin:Just want to confirm the details, as many members have not filled their payment processors details. Also, one member said his account details were changed. We are not sure if it is exception. So, for security reason; we advised everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment