Monday, February 25, 2013

The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: SureInv UPDATE Interview

Good day to all of you guys. I am very happy today for finally the update interview with one of the best programs in the industry of today is finally available.

This program started last November which also was my FEATURED PROGRAM OF THE MONTH that time and I can very much remember how this company started from a small company up to today's "the giant" of the industry. You can also check out the program REVIEW and my FIRST INTERVIEW with them here in The HYIP Bulletin. I am referring to other than the NUMBER 1 PROGRAM FROM THE SURVEY POLL FOR A TOTAL OF 7 WEEKS IN A ROW NOW

The program, as you have already figured out, is no other than SUREINV (details here) and they have been online for a total of 103 days now and is paying from 3.5% to 5% daily on business days on the 5 major processors LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay, EgoPay and the recently becoming more and more popular PexPay. This program is also part of my REFERRAL COMMISSIONS BACK PROGRAMS so if you are still not in the program, make sure to sign up using my referral link in order for you to be able to ask for the commissions I will be getting from your deposits.

Ladies and gentlemen I know that you are as excited as I do so without further waiting, please join with me tonight as I present to all of you The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: SUREINV UPDATE INTERVIEW.

1. Good day TJ! Time fly so fast and it feels like only a few days ago that I was blessed by your presence here in The HYIP Bulletin. First and foremost, I would like to thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity to have you back with us here in The HYIP Bulletin. How are you doing? Maybe we can start of by RE-introducing yourself to everyone? Although I am not sure if there are still a lot who have not heard about you, nevertheless we would be very delighted to hear it from you.

Yes, that is true, time is flying indeed. To me it seems, the older I get the faster time flies... But let's not talk about getting old :) I am doing well, thanks for asking and for all who don't know me by now, my name is Thomas Jenkins, called TJ since childhood. I am the Founder and Administrator of sureinv.


SEE FULL INTERVIEW HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment