Thursday, January 24, 2013

Interview With Chris of Shadows Scripts Published Later

I understand that it has been a long wait to some of us who have long been anticipating for this interview. Today I am very happy to announce that I have finally received the email of answers to the supposed interview questions from Chris Obsniuk of Shadows Scripts.

Some of the things which I am sure you will be interested with and will also be covered in this interview are questions like how are HYIP or investment programs made, who makes them, what are the things behind the curtains of an investment program, and what are the other factors essential to an investment program which are not knowns to us.

These are just few of the things we will be looking forward, and there will be more. So make sure to come back later today as I present to you another episode of The HYIP Bulletin EXCLUSIVES: Interview with Chris Obsniuk of Shadows Scripts.


No comments:

Post a Comment