Friday, January 25, 2013

The HYIP Bulletin Referral Commissions Back Program Processing

Good day to everyone. It was a SUUUUPPPPEEERRRR busy week for me. As most of you know, I was on a vacation for 4 days, so you can only imagine the back logs I had to do both in my real life job and here in The HYIP Bulletin. I was so much caught up with a lot of things that I got sick even last night. But do not worry because I am better now.

In relation to this, I finally am finished with most of the things to do so it is time for me to process all the pending RCBs for my REFERRAL COMMISSIONS BACK PROGRAM. I am very sorry for the delay. Please help me make things faster by providing to me the following information:

  • Program Name of are in
  • Username/ID as my referral
  • Amount deposited
  • Date of deposit
  • Processor to receive the RCB


Thank you for your understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment