Thursday, January 3, 2013

The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: Jerry of Pick Profit Inc.


Hello everyone. Today is another special day since we will be hearing from one of the Top Most Favorite programs in the industry. Despite being only for less than a month, this program has already gained considerable amount of investors and followers due to the excellent services and feedbacks from its members. The program I am referring to is no other thanPick Profit Inc. You may also see the full program review of Pick Profit Inchere.

So without further waiting, I would like to invite everyone to sit back and relax as I present to you The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: Pick Profit Inc.

1.) Hi Admin of Pick Profit Inc., before we go into the details can you please introduce yourself to the readers of The HYIP Bulletin and tell us about your role in the program?
- Firstly, I would like to thank The Hyip Bulletin admin for giving me opportunity to introduce about Pick Profit Inc. and myself. I am Jerry E. Martin and I am a USA citizen. I am founder of Pick Profit Inc. and I am basically monitoring daily operational tasks such as client support, mass payments and the marketing campaign for Pick Profit Inc. Previously I worked for Forex Capital Markets in New York, USA as Sr. Currency Strategist. I am in the Forex and investment business for more than 10 years.







No comments:

Post a Comment