Sunday, January 27, 2013

The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: Lawrence of TrackInv

Good day to everyone. Today is another special day for us here in The HYIP Bulletin since we will be hearing from the admin who has been in the industry for 2 months now. This program has already proven to be a great success by having completed at least 1 cycle to all of the investment plans being offered. I am referring to no other than Lawrence Newman, founder and head of Track Invest Inc. You can also read the DETAILED REVIEW OF TRACK INVEST in the program reviews section. Before I present to everyone the interview, please be reminded that Track Invest Inc. is also part of my RCB or REFERRAL COMMISSIONS BACK PROGRAMS so in case you decide to join, make sure to sign up under me to be able to request for the amount I have received from your deposits.

So without further ado, I would like to invite everyone to sit back and relax as I present to you another episode of The HYIP Interviews. Let us all meet the man behind Track Invest – Lawrence Newman.



1.) Hi Admin of TrackInv., before we go into the details can you please introduce yourself to the readers of The HYIP Bulletin and tell us about your role in the program?
-          I would like to appreciate The HYIP Bulletin admin for giving us an opportunity to introduce Track Invest Inc. to potential members and website visitors. I am Lawrence Newman, the mind behind the foundation of Track invest Inc. I am founder and administrator of the project and I am responsible for such a successful project. I will keep the answer short for coming questions, simply not to bore the audience.

SEE FULL INTERVIEW HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment