Monday, January 14, 2013

The HYIP Bulletin RCB or Referral Commission Back Program

WHAT MAKES THE HYIP BULLETIN's RCB DIFFERENT FROM THE REST?

One of the things that you should know about The HYIP Bulletin that makes it completely unique from the rest other than those already mentioned in WHY FOLLOW section is the UNIQUE RCB or REFERRAL COMMISSION BACK program that is DIFFERENT from the rest.

ORIGINALLY, RCBs are design for the benefit of the program admins or the owners of the HYIPs and not for the investors.

Here in The HYIP Bulletin
I made the RCB SYSTEM
for the benefit
of my followers
& subscribers

ALL COMMISSIONS I received from your deposits will be sent back to you UPON SUCCESSFUL CASH OUT PROCESSING.





WHO CAN AVAIL THE HYIP BULLETIN'S RCB PROGRAM
1. Make sure that you are a follower or a subscriber of The HYIP Bulletin. Don't worry it is because it is 100% FREE. Details and instructions here.
 2. I cannot send out something which I did not receive in the first place, therefore MAKE SURE TO SIGN UP as my DIRECT REFERRAL.
3. The RCB is offered only to my DIRECT REFERRALS and this means that only those who signed up using my referral links can avail the program.
4. AGAIN! I'll expound and make things clearer, those from 2nd level and up referrals will be able to avail the said service.
5. By default, my Referral ID will always be thehyipbulletin unless the program automatically assigns a different ID.
6. If you have more questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at admin@thehyipbulletin.com     





No comments:

Post a Comment