Monday, January 14, 2013

The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: STEVE ALLEN of ALPHA CAPITAL FX

Today we will be hearing from Steven Allen, the admin of Alpha Capital FX. I am sure everyone is as excited as I am but before that, if you missed out the Detailed Program Review of Alpha Capital FX, you can check it out here. (Alpha Capital FX Review). The program have been online for 17 days now and is continually gaining more and more supports from the industry.

So let us stop waiting and join me as I present The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: Steve Allen of Alpha Capital FX


1.) Hi Admin of Alpha Capital FX. Before we go into the details can you please introduce yourself to the readers of The HYIP Bulletin and tell us about your role in the program?

Hi Admin & to the readers, followers and subscribers of The HYIP Bulletin. I hereby take this opportunity to introduce myself to you. My name is Steve Allen, and I am the Admin of Alpha Capital Fx. I have worked with a good fund manager for almost a decade. Now , I am also Trader of Alpha Capital FX with five more.







No comments:

Post a Comment