Thursday, January 17, 2013

The HYIP Bulletin Daily News and Updates 1/17/13 - THB Reviews: DETAILED PROGRAM REVIEW OF GALAXY GAINS, New Scam Warnings,

Hello everyone. We received a couple of news and updates today from the HYIP industry some of which are scam warnings and problem programs.

Fortunately enough, I am just glad that this has not affected much the rate of returning investors who went on hibernation from the Holidays.

The DETAILED PROGRAM REVIEW OF GALAXY GAINS is finally available. Also, there will be more programs I will be doing detailed reviews which were recently added in The HYIP Bulletin.

Lastly, make sure to take some time of the list of programs that paid me in the last 24 hours. Should any of them be having problems sending you your cash out requests, inform me right away so I can do proper investigation.

For the time being, let us read what's on the news and updates of today.



1 comment:

  1. my withdrawal from Galaxy Gains is still pending for over 24 hours now. my is dimejirx@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete