Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The HYIP Bulletin Daily News and Updates 1/15/13 - Epic Royal Possible Signs to Scam, New Program Enlisting, Detailed Program Reviews

Good day everyone. Originally I was planning to send out The HYIP Bulletin Daily News and Updates a little later today because I will be including the Detailed Review of Galaxy Gains which is still on progress due to some few questions I have yet to clarify with the program admin, BUT MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS are at hand. Thus I apologize if the review will be sent in a separate newsletter later today.

On our breaking news, please be informed that I have moved Epic Royal Fund to Problem Status due to some possible warning signs. You can read the full details below. I hope the admin will be able to explain this satisfactorily from the email I sent to him

We also received a newsletter from one of the long term investment programs that is part of the Top 5s in our Top HYIP Poll.

The HYIP Bulletin Monitoring button and website will finally be available soon. so watch out for it.

And lastly, I would like to introduce you to two New Additions to my enlisting today. One program has been added to my Premium Enlisting Section while another one is added on my Normal Enlisting Section.




No comments:

Post a Comment