Monday, January 14, 2013

The HYIP Bulletin Daily News and Updates 1/14/13 - New Premium Enlistings & Interview with Steve Allen of Alpha Capital FX & Daily News

Hello everyone. Before we go into The HYIP Daily News and Updates Section, I would like to introduce you to two new programs which was launched just a few hours in the industry today and have been added in my Premium Enlisting Programs. Both of these programs are also part of my REFERRAL COMMISSIONS BACK PROGRAM.

One is a short term investment program while the other is a long term investment program. Please come back later for the publication of these two program's detailed review.

I will also be presenting another exciting episode of The HYIP Bulletin Interiews today. The admin and HYIP program that we will be hearing from is no other than Steve Allen of Alpha Capital FX.

In the mean time, I would like to do a quick recap and be reminded to sign up using my referral link in order to avail the REFERRAL COMMISSION BACKprogram.


No comments:

Post a Comment