Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sinulog Festival 2013 of The HYIP Bulletin

As all of you know by now, I am here in Cebu City to render by yearly tribute to Santo Niño, the Child Jesus. I am a Roman Catholic by the way and I know that everyone has its own points and views of religion so I hope let us just respect each other on that.

Anyways, today is the last day of the festival and some of the very wonderful things I have seen were the usual street dances, float parades, little child Jesus portray, and the club and merry making during night time.

I am trying my best still to keep you updated and if ever there are some important news that I have missed out, please accept my apology due to the lack of man-power I have.

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I AM VERY HAPPY AND GRATEFUL TO THE PEOPLE WHO SHARE THEIR NEWS AND WARNINGS ON THE HYIP BULLETIN SHOUTBOX.

To be able to build a community who actually cares, rather than a community who never shares is one of my hopes and dreams in creating The HYIP Bulletin and hopefully we will be sharing such UNSELFISHNESS to the rest of the community.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment