Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Enlisting: Petrol Gain

I would like to start today's news and updates with the introduction of Petrol Gain. This program has been added to My Personal List literally just few hours after its launching in the industry today. This program will also be included in my RCB or Referral Commission Back Programs so make sure to sign up using my referral link to request for the commissions I will be receiving from your deposits.



Petrol Gain is categorized under short term investment programs and offers a total of 3 investment plans. The first plan is the 125% After 1 Day Plan. The second investment plan is the 250% After 4 Days Plan and finally the longest investment plan which is  600% After 10 Days Plan.

Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money processors are currently being accepted Petrol Gain and one of the things I like about the program is the built in currency exchange feature which you can easily use for exchanging your account balance from Liberty Reserve to Perfect Money and vice verse for a processing fee

While I will be doing the full program review, do sign up use my referral link and navigate and explore the programs website after. You can also come back for the publication of Petrol Gain’s Full Program Review later today.



1. Subscribe for FREE Daily News and Updates
2. Win CASH prizes WEEKLY!
3. Got Scammed? VENT IT OUT IN OUR SHOUTBOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment