Thursday, November 15, 2012

Benson Union Webinar Video

Hello guys. As you all know already, I will be going for a vacation but nevertheless, I will make sure that I can still update you with the daily news.

As for today, before I leave the house and ride my way to the airport, I will be leaving you with Benson Union's webinar that happened  last night (Philippine Time).

Basically, webinar is like a monthly seminar of Benson Union and all its activities that happened and will happen.

Here is the link. Hope you enjoy it.

Here is the newsletter:
"Dear investors! The 4th webinar held by Ragnar Wellington, the CEO of Benson Union, was successful and surely much more active than previous ones. Everyone can watch the recording here: http://www.anymeeting.com/bensonunion/EC54DB838549 Next webinar will be held a few days before Christmas and Benson Union will launch huge giveaway by Christmas holidays to make our investors feel happier! Thanks for your attention!"

No comments:

Post a Comment