Thursday, November 22, 2012

SureInv Full Program Review

Hello everyone! It is a new day and a new beginning most especially for me who was on a very long trip away. If you have noticed, there are a few minor details that I might have missed such as who won the $20 as Voter of the Week as our weekly program, but need not worry because I have already scheduled the said announcement later for today.

I have also updated the rankings so as you can see, there are a lot of new faces in The HYIP Bulletin Top Most Favorite which perhaps most of you know (considering the fact that they were from your votes). I so am very sorry to hear that there are a number of programs who have already closed shops, which is becoming more common specially this season. I hope that there will be lesser of those from our listings. Unfortunately, as much as we want to predict the future, there are just some things that are out of our control.

Fortunately, we have our free will and strong drive to move forward. Having said this, I will be introducing you all to two new programs that were recently added in My Personal List Section.


No comments:

Post a Comment