Sunday, November 18, 2012

Majestic Profits for More Scams

Hi everyone. As you all know, I am still on my vacation so very hard for me to do frequent updates. As of the moment, I am very limited to checking my emails once a day only so I do apologize for those who sent me an email and I failed to respond right away.

Anyways, for the daily news you need not worry since I am trying my best still to deliver what needs to be known.

First news you should know is that Majestic Profits IS NOT BACK. They sent a newsletter informing their member that they are in a new host but I do not see any cash outs processed. Therefore, their status remains on scam status.

DO NOT INVEST ON THE PROGRAM.


Here is the newsletter they sent:
"Hello The HYIP Bulletin

For last few days our site was offline due to heavy DDoS attack and we moved to blockdos best protection.

VIP plan is re-announced and available again for deposits.

135% after 1 day / VIP - LIMITED TIME - Plan

Minimum is $500

Best Regards"

No comments:

Post a Comment