Sunday, November 11, 2012

The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: Dividend City Interview

Hi everyone. I am sure that you guys are pretty much as busy as me despite weekends. I am just glad that fewer programs have been sending out newsletter lately which is a good thing because I won’t have to write too many updates. Of course, having nothing to write and no means of say hello to you guys would be something different and I won’t like that. 

 

If you have noticed, in the past few days I have introduced The HYIP Bulletin Weekly and Monthly Events. And same as you guys are, I too am excited to know who will be our very first weekly winner this Monday.

Unfortunately, I still need to see your names on registered. I cannot give the cash prize to an IP Address because it does not talk. LOL! So make sure to register your name on the OTHERS box. For those who missed the mechanics of the said event, I have included it in the newsletter today.

Now going serious matters, I am very happy and pleased to introduce you all tonight to one of the program administrators in the industry. Please help me welcome Sebastian Fitzgerald, Administrator of Dividend City. Dividend City is a short term investment program with multiple investment plans available for you to choose. You can also check the full review of the program (Dividend City Full Review) to help you decide if it is suitable for you or not.

So without any further delays, I invite everyone to please sit back, relax and enjoy as I present to you The HYIP Bulletin Exclusive Interviews: Dividend City


1.) Hi Sebastian! Before we go into the details can you please introduce yourself to the readers of The HYIP Bulletin and tell us about your role in the program?
-           Thank you very much The HYIP Bulletin for this opportunity and I would to thank all readers of The HYIP Bulletin who already joined Dividend-City.

My name is Sebastian Fitzgerald. I am basically providing operational tasks such as payments and a part of the marketing for Dividend-City. I perform two roles in the said program. A) Administrator in dealing with major marketing assignments (promotions, advertising deals, networking, product development and market segmentation) and B) Value Developer of Dividend-City (contributing additional features to the system).





No comments:

Post a Comment