Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I am Back from Vacation!!!

Hello everyone! After a very long week of vacation to Manila, finally I am back to the HYIP world.

The first thing that I want to say is THANK YOU, because despite the fact that I can seldom do some updates, everyone is still very eager to send their queries and concerns to The HYIP Bulletin. I feel honored and blessed to have such supportive members who have placed their trust in me. Rest assured that I will always do my best to keep you updated with the latest news and updates of the industry in as much as I can.

Next thing is that I am sorry if I was not able to update you right away with the latest news and updates within the past few days. To those who were informed and for those who were not informed, I was on a vacation at Manila, and I had a lot of fun. It was the those few times of the year that I want to pamper and treat myself. I hope it did not cause too much trouble for you guys in the industry and I hope that somehow my updates from time to time while I was on vacation helped you one way or another.

Last but not the least, since I am not back, please bare with me as I do a lot of updates which have been on my desk for the time being. I will make sure to prioritize the most important news that everyone should know, and do the others then after! I will try my best not to miss some topics!

SO WITHOUT ANY OTHER THINGS TO SAY, I AM SIGNING BACK IN TO THE HYIP BULLETIN!



1. Subscribe for FREE Daily News and Updates
2. Win CASH prizes WEEKLY!
3. Got Scammed? VENT IT OUT IN OUR SHOUTBOX!



No comments:

Post a Comment