Thursday, November 8, 2012

The HYIP Bulletin Featured Program Update: PV Anticipated Launching Date

The HYIP Bulletin received an email from the Admin of our Featured Program for the Month of November today.

The said email is regarding the upcoming launching of their program which is known for now as "PV." I think the purpose of the admin is to create "noise" for the said program in order to peak the excitement of the people before launching and they are doing a great deal of a job with this matter.

Every day, more and more people are sending me emails inquiring about the said program. As much as I want to fill you in with data guys, I also am not very much knowlegeable about the program yet. I too am getting more curious about it and I am keeping my hopes high since they mentioned that their website and program is something customized and well-prepared and thought of. I do hope that with my interest at this level already will not be put down once we see "PV" online.

Got Scammed? VENT IT OUT IN OUR SHOUTBOX!


Here is the email from PV's admin:
"Good day The HYIP Bulletin,

We would like to inform you that the website is 80% complete now. I do understand that you are very much curious about the said program but we want to make sure that everything is perfect up until the launching of the program.

We are also making sure that the program and its system is tested for any system glitches or free from issues because we are definitely going to make this the "BIGGEST THING IN THE INDUSTRY."

Rest assured that once everything is up and ready for launching, you and your subscribers will be the very first in the line.

The anticipated launching will be this weekend if things go well according to our plans.

Best regards,

--
Geother
PV CEO"

No comments:

Post a Comment