Saturday, November 3, 2012

The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: MajesticProfits Official LTD

Good day everyone. I am pleased to announce that today we have been blessed to have with us one of the admin and CEO from our Top Most Favorite Programs. Majestic Profits (reviewed here) is just new online and has been up just 11 days but has already grown to be one of the most promising programs in the industry. It is categorized under mid to long term program. As per CEO, they originally were from the offline market and have ventured in the HYIP industry to seek for more opportunities. So without any further ado, I present to you The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: MajesticProfits.







1.) Hi Mark, before we go into the details can you please introduce yourself to the readers of The HYIP Bulletin and tell us about your role in the program?

Hello everyone! I am Mark James, founder and Chief Executive of MAJESTIC PROFITS OFFICIAL LTD. My role in MajesticProfits is to oversee my colleagues’ activities and implementation of new projects. I have several years of experience gained in brokerage departments of financial institutions around the world. Because of my personal involvement in supervision of the MajesticProfits project, I strongly encourage everyone to start cooperation with us.

SEE THE FULL INTERVIEW HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment