Sunday, November 11, 2012

The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: Edward Harding of Stallion Gold


Hello everyone! It is another wonderful day today. First and foremost, today is a special holiday in celebration for the Veteran’s Day. I hope that everyone, especially our brothers from the US, will have a wonderful vacation or break from work.

Another great news that I want to share with you also is that finally Stallion Gold, our current Number 1 Favorite HYIP of the Survey Poll, has finally sent the answers to the interview questions I’ve sent them a couple of weeks ago. Although there was a slight waiting, it is definitely worth it!







Today, we will be hearing from Edward Harding, one of the members of the management team of Stallion Gold. He will be talking about the program and everything else that we need to know about their program.

I know that I have not done a full review on their program but I do believe that in this interview everything that we need to know about Stallion Goldis answered.

If ever there are things that were not mentioned in here, then I will just do some add on in the concluding part of this interview! And if I still missed something, then you can send me an email at admin@thehyipbulletin.com.

So once again, I am inviting you guys to sit back, relax and enjoy as I present to you “The HYIP Bulletin Interviews: Edward of Stallion Gold.”



1.) Hi Edward, before we get into the details can you please introduce yourself to the readers of The HYIP Bulletin and tell us about your role in the program?

Hello, my name is Edward Harding, I am one of the Stallion Gold management team members and on behalf of our team I wanted to thank HYIP Bulletin for this opportunity to share some program insights with your website readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment